- I don't like or trust my boss. When I first met him I thought a used car salesman had stumbled into our school.
- The moron from the rich school trying to tell me about how shockingly dumb her Ben or Bruce or Bill or whatever the hell his name was, to make herself look like she was a saint for dealing with it. When I said I have 24 of your Ben/Bruce/Bills and they don't speak English she told me it wasn't a competition. Really? No shit. Well fuck off and stop trying to get sympathy out of me you arse clown.
- People asking me when we are going to have kids. We've been married for, umm.... like 12 weeks now.
- Liars. But they shit me full stop all the time.
Ok, that was a surprisingly small list considering the rage blackouts I have been having of late.
Things not shitting me this week.
- I didn't get knocked off by an axe murderer in my sleep. Always a plus.